Your Personal Career Coach: Real-World Experiences for Early Career Success
(as of Jun 24,2021 22:13:35 UTC – Details)
Using their experiences and lessons learned, the Your Personal Career Coach authors act as mentors to help you maximize your job search, work relationships, and performance to establish a gratifying and successful career. Rather than a stuffy instructional ‘how-to’ book, Your Personal Career Coach consists of engaging stories you will reference throughout your career to:
- Learn the best strategies to apply for jobs
- Discover how to interview effectively
- Learn how to start a new job successfully
- Gain insight into working with your boss
- Understand how to ask for a raise
- And much more!
Whether you’re searching for your first job, recently laid off, looking to get promoted, or preparing to lead and manage teams, Your Personal Career Coach will guide and mentor you to find a job, achieve your goals, and propel your career.
From the Publisher