The PhD Career Coaching Guide
points - Details)
Learn How to Leverage Your PhD to Stand Out and Get Hired
Are you currently searching fo a new job or recently completed your PhD and ready to enter the workforce?
Do you need help to land the perfect job?
This career coaching book has all the strategies you will need.
Completing your PhD was undoubtedly something that took a lot of time and effort. Career Success in leveraging your PhD is knowing your value and how effectively communicate and demonstrate it in the job market.
Many PhD holders struggle with communicating their value and find searching for a job a stressful time. Competition is fierce and if you want the right job you will have to be at your best to get it.
This book, The PhD Career Coaching Guide: Job Search Strategies, Interview Techniques and Life Lessons for Achieving Success, has been written specifically for PhD holders like you and provide tips and advice on things like:
- Job Search Techniques that Will Help You to Land a Job in Any Industry
- How to Stand out and Get Hired
- Interview Skills that Will Get You Hired
- Using Your LinkedIn Profile to Attract Employers
- How to Articulate th Value and Skills You Bring to a Non-Academic Employer
- How to Write a Winning Resume and CV
Get Hired for the Jobs You Want!