Job Search: Using Technology to Get The Right Job Faster: The New Approach To Boost Your Career Hunting. Stand Out From The Crowd And Get Your Dream Job (Including Tips For Job Interviews)
(as of Jun 24,2021 21:32:56 UTC – Details)
Are you having a hard time landing your dream job? Do your exceptional and hire-worthy qualities constantly go unnoticed? Then you need to keep reading…
The job-hunting landscape has shifted drastically over the last decade. Transparency has become vital, self-marketing has become key, and technology now plays a powerful and unavoidable role. In today’s job market, it takes a lot to stand out. Great interview skills and negotiation tactics are just the beginning of a very long list. You’ll need to master what your competitors are doing – and let me tell you, they are playing a strong game.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Expert tips for standing out in a highly competitive market. (Follow this groundbreaking advice and employers will immediately start recognizing what makes you unique!)
- The ten most important job interview questions you MUST know how to answer.
- Smart strategies for successful self-marketing.
- How to create an irresistible online portfolio that gets you hired.
- The EXACT formula to succeed at networking if you’re an introvert.
- Seven crucial techniques for negotiating the salary you desire.
- Four little-known ways that you’re sabotaging your job search. (Stop yourself from making these mistakes and you’ll see INSTANT results!)
And much, much more…
Even if you’ve never had a job before or feel utterly hopeless about transitioning into your ideal career, the extensive research behind this guide will help you cultivate networking skills, defeat self-sabotaging habits, and identify the next steps on the path to your dream career.
By relying on the expert knowledge in Job research, you’ll finally break free from a monotonous, unfruitful job search and learn exactly how to get recognized for your unique hire-worthy attributes.
If you want to access these advanced tips and finally make strides towards a career you can be proud of, then you should start this book!