Job Search Notebook: Guided Job Hunt Organizer Notebook for Your Searches: Keep Detailed Track of Inquires, Password Information & Monthly Appointments
(as of Jun 24,2021 22:54:30 UTC – Details)
Many job searches start online where you need to register with new companies on their websites and then send in your resume. This handy organizer notebook will help you keep track of where you have applied and write down specific notes on each of your inquiries. There is ample space to take notes and plan appointments.
- 30 Job Search Inquiry Pages where you can list specific guided detailed notes on where you applied, dates, company information, any contacts and follow-up you made.
- 10 pages of blank college ruled lined paper for note taking.
- 12 Monthly Calendar Pages – Blank for Planning and appointment setting.
- 8 Password Pages to write down additional passwords, usernames and notes on websites.
- Your Lists- Business & Personal References, Resources, Places Applied & Common Interview Questions
Notebook is 6 by 9 inches – Great travel size! 85 Pages of quality notebook paper. Front Cover is Glossy. Makes a nice gift for family members looking for employment and new grads!