Roadmap to Job Search Success eReport Bundle: 8 eReport Bundle from Write a Resume to Salary Negotiations
(as of Apr 12,2021 13:23:36 UTC – Details)
Peggy McKee is a recruiter, career coach, and the CEO of career confidential, an online resource for job seekers to get the tools and training they need to sell themselves for the job and get the offer. Here is a bundle of 8 eReports that will step you through your job search in the most effective and efficient way possible.
The #1 Improvement you can make to your resume – quantify your accomplishments
In this report, you will learn:
- Why hiring managers love to see resumes with numbers, dollars, or percentages.
- How to quantify your accomplishments–no matter what job you do or how much experience you have.
- 10 major work areas you can easily tap for numbers to add to your resume.
Tips and tricks to using LinkedIn like a pro-that you won’t learn from LinkedIn.
Find a Great Job in 7 Simple Steps.
Use these 7 steps to jump start your job search and be wildly successful. In this report, you will discover how to:
- Shorten your job search by months.
- Uncover many jobs that are a great fit.
- Sell yourself with your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Utilize the 5 most valuable interview tips.
If you follow the steps in this report, you will see an immediate and dramatic positive change in your job search.