Job Search Planner: Job Application Tracker Workbook & Organizer Journal To Help You Apply For Jobs and Get Hired Fast
(as of Apr 12,2021 11:49:13 UTC – Details)
You Can Do It!
This generously sized job-hunting journal provides you with a valuable tool for organizing and implementing a successful job hunt.
Whether you are a first-time job seeker who is just entering the job market, seeking to improve your career with a new position, or have suddenly found yourself unemployed and are searching for a job in uncertain times, this job hunt workbook can help you.
Inside this book are helpful templates for keeping track of jobs you’ve applied for and information related to the process of filling out job applications, resume writing, and applying for employment in person and online.
Inside this employment seeker’s planner:
- Weekly Search Plan templates for up to 28 weeks of job seeking.
- Job Application tracking for up to 50 jobs with Interview Questions & Notes pages for each job.
- Work History templates for up to 12 jobs, internships, & volunteer experiences.
- References templates for up to 12 entries of personal and professional references.
- Education & Training templates for up to 12 entries.
- Skills & Hobbies pages to list relevant information for employment interviews and applications.
- Job Search Websites for finding your new job or career posting online at sites like Indeed jobs.
Searching for a new job can be a daunting task, but having the right resources and tools at your disposal puts the employment odds in your favor.
Get organized and get hired. Get your Job Search Planner today.