Job Search: College Graduates New Career Advice, Ideas and Strategies To Get Hired
(as of Apr 13,2021 20:02:08 UTC – Details)
Are you looking for a job? Are you applying for jobs with no calls for interviews? Are you interviewing with no job offers? Would you benefit from new interview and closing skills to compete in today’s competitive job market? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions Job Search: College Graduates New Career Advice, Ideas and Strategies to Get Hired will help you plan, prepare and execute an employment strategy.
Job Search is an indispensable career resource which teaches you strategies to build your confidence, improve your interview outcomes and empower you to – Get Hired!
Ask For The Job™ -PATRICIA DORCH
IN JOB SEARCH YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to Ask For The Job™ a unique interview closing strategy to get hired.
• How to use thirty powerful uncommon interview questions to make you stand out.
• How to prepare for your interview with facts and figures.
• How to prepare and pass seven evaluation factors of a telephone interview.
• How to overcome an employment gap on your resume.
• How to use the PAR Formula to effectively communicate how you solve problems.
• How to use key words in your resume, cover letter and interview conversation.
• How to uncover the “hidden job market” for unadvertised positions.
• How to use fourteen strategies to build your personal brand.
• How to use dining etiquette tips during your interview and in business.